On Wednesday morning, bill receiver Stephen Diggs became the latest paid pass-holder. On Thursday night, the factual information went to PFT headquarters.
Here they are, according to a knowledgeable source of terms.
1. Signing Bonus: $ 21.5 million.
2. 2022 basic salary: $ 2.575 million, full guarantee.
3. 2023 Alternative Bonus: $ 16 million, fully guaranteed.
4. 2023 basic salary: $ 7.91 million, full guarantee.
5. 2024 basic salary: $ 18.5 million, full guarantee in 2024.
6. 2025 Basic Salary: $ 18 million, $ 3.515 million fully guaranteed by 2025.
7. 2026 basic salary: $ 19.092 million.
8. 2027 Offseason Rooster Bonus: $ 3 million.
9. 2027 Base Salary: $ 14.495 million.
10. 2022-27 Exercise Bonus: $ 250,000 per year.
11. 2022-27 Roster bonus per game: up to $ 255,000 per year.
The extension is worth $ 96 million over four years, averaging $ 24 million a year in new currency. The total value of the contract is $ 124.102 million over six years, valued at $ 20.68 million per year at the time of signing.
Although initial reports suggest that incentives are also available, the basic information available through the NFL Players’ Association does not include incentives or escalators. (It’s often a mistake.)
Signing the contract for $ 47.985 million will provide a full warranty and another $ 22.015 million for injuries.
It will be a transaction that will cover at least two years $ 48.995 million ($ 24.4975 million per year) and sometimes three years $ 68 million ($ 22.667 million). The first two years in the bank anyway. It becomes a year-over-year deal.